What’s so special about Upcycled Pillowcase dresses?
– They are made out of upcycled pillowcases so they are super comfortable and kids love them!
– These are a great way to create a vintage look for a special occasion without the vintage pricetag.
– They are designed to grow with your child. They fit long and big on infants, perfect dresses for toddlers and as tunic tops for older children.
– The ribbon ties can be placed on each shoulder, just one shoulder, front, or back!
Want a matching hair bow?
– I’ll take some of the fabric scraps from your dress and create a matching flower hair clip for your little one.
– If you want extras for your bow (like ribbon or a fabric covered button), don’t forget to select them above.
These are made from upcycled pillowcases so they’re just as easy to care for as a pillowcase! If you have special appliques added to your dress, I suggest washing inside out to help protect the applique. Unless it’s dirty, it may be easiest to remove the ribbon before you wash although it is not necessary.
I can make these dresses in any size from NB to about size 7/8 (maybe even larger if you want to use it as a tunic with leggings). Exact measurements are listed with each posting or can be requested with a custom order.
Check out my galleries for the most current in-stock fabrics. I do custom orders, so let me know if you’re looking for something in particular and I’ll do my best to get it for you!
I ship first class mail with tracking. In stock orders ship within 48 hrs of payment and custom orders ship within 3-4 days. Contact me for express or priority shipping.
Handmade by me in a dog friendly, smoke free home.