What’s so special about Upcycled Shirt Dresses?
– They are made out of upcycled dress shirts in a pillowcase dress, tank dress, or peasant dress style.
– Want to make one out of one of your husband’s old shirts? These are perfect as memory dresses to reuse that old favorite!
– Buttons can be placed on the front or the back of the dress.
Want a matching hair bow?
– I’ll take some of the fabric scraps from your dress and create a matching flower hair clip for your little one.
– If you want extras for your bow (like ribbon or a fabric covered button), please make sure to select those above.
These are made from upcycled dress shirts. If you have special appliques added to your dress, I suggest washing inside out to help protect the applique. These can be machine washed and tumble dried. Ironing is usually needed depending on the exact fiber content of your dress.
I can make these dresses in any size from NB to about size 5 (even larger if you want to use it as a tunic with leggings). These generally are mid-calf length unless otherwise stated. Custom measurements can be requested with your special order.
Check out my galleries for the most current in-stock fabrics. I do custom orders, so let me know if you’re looking for something in particular and I’ll do my best to get it for you!
I ship first class mail with tracking. In stock orders ship within 48 hrs of payment and custom orders ship within 3-4 days. Contact me for express or priority shipping.
Handmade by me in a dog friendly, smoke free home.